Saturday 12 February 2022

Fully Finished Gallery SAL_February 2022 Report

 Hello Lovelies, 

 So, it is that time of the month again - time to show off my Fully Finished Objects...

 Hosted by Rachel the Ten Hour Stitcher

This is a great SAL, designed to motivate us all to do something with that box of Finished pieces instead of just storing them under the bed or in my case, in a drawer! The idea is to link up on Rachel's blog on or after the 10th of each month (10 Hour Stitcher - 10th of the month)..... 

For February, I have finally finished Cardinal Winter by LHN, which I started in March last year.





The colours are actually a bit more vibrant than what is shown above.  I am very happy with how it turned out.

I also have Fully Finished the four dishcloths I have knitted for DS1. 


These are all free designs from Garlene from The Kitchen Sink shop - she releases a new one each month. You can find her designs on Ravelry, here (or click on the pic above) although you have to pay for last year's designs now. But if you sign up for her newsletter you should get these year's designs for free each month.  I find these very soothing to knit and so pretty and useful.


hugs, 


P.S. I also did some Friday Frolics Stitching (where I did up a UFO and stitch on that on a Friday), you can check out this week's post on Kitten Stitching and the Friday Frolics.

9 comments:

Melisa- pinkernpunkinquilting said...

Kaye, your Cardinal Winter is so pretty and I adore the finishing fabrics that you used. Such lovely discloths as well. I admire crochet and knitting so much. I am trying to learn. I hope that you have a very lovely weekend. Happy stitching.

butterfly said...

Lovely winter stitch and finish.
I find these dish cloths so useful.
Have a lovely week hugs June.

Clare-Aimetu said...

Super finish on Cardinal Winter, your dishcloths are very colourful.

Kay said...

Yes, I really must motivate myself and get some things finished! Very sweet Christmas design.

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

Lovely finishing.

Mary said...

Cardinal winter is so pretty, I stitched and gifted it but need to stitch it again for myself. I love your finishing!! You put alot of effort in knitting the washcloths!! Such nice designs.

Sheryl said...

I´m sure you really are happy to have completed this lovely Cardinal Winter pattern, such a pretty finish Kaye.

Rachel said...

Thanks for linking up with February's FFO. I love your pillow and the fabrics are perfect. :)

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Cardinal Winter is lovely, you've made a sweet little pillow.

Secret Stitching Sweetheart Blog Hop.....

  Hello my lovelies and Happy Valentine's Day....   ... and this means it is time again for the fabulous Valentine's Day Blog hop o...