About Me

My photo
My name is Kaye and I am 58 years old. Unbelievably to me, at my age, I have now just embarked upon my third career - as a History Education Consultant! I love to cross stitch and quilt, especially with my kittens, Furio and Milo "helping" me. I also love to read, I have a passion for history and I have been cooking since I was about 12 - move over Junior Masterchef! So, this blog, which started out as a cross stitch blog sometimes morphs into a reading journal or a history lesson (sorry, I used to be a secondary teacher before I became a publisher and now a consultant) or a post about my cooking mojo. Whatever it is, this blog is alway about me, my family and my life here in Eaglemont, Victoria. I have been happily married for over 30 years to the most wonderful man and we are blessed with three beautiful grown up children.

My fellow stitching kittens

Thursday, 24 November 2011

JCSs Christmas Ornie SAL update

Hello lovely bloggers,

Well, I finally managed to get some quality stitching time - boy, did I need it.  I find it so relaxing, don't you?

Here is my progress on my JCS Ornie SAL which I am doing with Julie.



Off to bed now - one more day than it is the weekend and more time to stitch!  Yay!

Hugs, Kaye xoxox

8 comments:

Rachael xx said...

Great progress, yes I have really enjoyed my recent finish after not stitching for ages

Gill - That British Woman said...

Kaye, thanks for the offer of the book, but I'll get it from the library. I like the look of the one on you right hand sidebar, The Scottish Prisoner, I will have to check that out as well.

Dd does a lot of webinar's for work. I always think it's marvelous that you can "get together" so many people from different parts of the country/world for a conference/meeting.

Gill in Canada

cucki said...

it is so sweet..i love it..
hugs xx

Lynn said...

Great progress! I hope you get lots more stitchy time this weekend.

country stitcher said...

Looking good!
Happy Thanksgiving
Denise

Linda said...

Love the ornament. Great progress.

Lindaoo

Shirlee said...

Hi! I'm new to your blog & love this JCS stitching! Could you please tell me which issue it is in? I think I would like to make it as well : ) Blessings, Shirlee

Mangogirl said...

gorgeous :D That will look great finished.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...