Hello lovely bloggers,
This is just a really quick post as I have put in another long day at work today - three back to back meetings including a nationwide webinar - 13 hours. So, just wanted to say hello and fulfil my NaBloPoMo commitment. Off to have a yummy spag bol cooked by DH (only Italians can cook really good spag bol) and work on my JCS SAL with Julie.
Hugs, Kaye xoxox
6 comments:
All those meetings-ouch!Enjoy your night.
hello dear, have a lovely evening and enjoy stitching your sal xx
Hi Kaye - thank you for your lovely comment.
Good Luck on your NaBloPoMo - I've not joined in as I do not believe I could blog so committedly
Hugs - looking forward to new camera pics
Have a nice spaghetti dinner, and don't get any sauce on your stitching!
Thanks for leaving a message on my bl
og.
Hope you enjoy your dinner and look forward to your SAL updates.
My husband just made a huge batch of spaghetti sauce with pork ribs, his family's way. I eat it with a spoon even without the pasta! Stuffed shells for Thanksgiving instead of a dead bird. Sounds like you could use a nice meal after all those work hours. Enjoy!
Post a Comment