Tuesday 8 November 2011

Margaret Sherry Christmas Ornament progress

Hello lovely bloggers,

Just a quick post for NaBloPoMo today, as I am still battling this sore throat and cough - I am so hoarse that I can barely speak!

Here is my progress on my Margaret Sherry freebie from World of Cross Stitching.  Now, I am must admit - sorry to all those Margaret Sherry fans out there - that I am not really enjoying this stitch.  I really don't like working on Aida anymore (that is the fabric which came with the freebie), the half stitches are a pain and I don't quite like the colours.  It is not quite my cup of tea, but I am determined to finish it as I want to put it in my stocking for the 2011 Stocking Giveaway.



Now, don't forget to comment on my 'Just Because' Giveaway, you can find it here.

Hugs, Kaye xoxox

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've never seen a Margaret Sherry. I like aida and monoco. both are nice for me. I would love to win that kit.

cucki said...

wow..great progress..i am slow now a days..didnt start mine yet..i think by this week..
love for you xx

Barb said...

You are off to a good start. Can't wait to see more progress.

Linda said...

Hi Kaye, Ornament looks great. I can only see to stitch on 14ct aida. I like the stiffer fabric as I stitch in hand and its alot easier to hold.
Please give me another entry in your kit giveaway.

Linda

Cheryll said...

I hope you get it finished for your stocking. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you if it helps ... :)

Anonymous said...

Let’s see, how do I start? You say that you can’t rely on Julie for a ride. Have you ever thought that you are your own person, not someone else’s responsibility? Why should she have to make up for your short comings? Why are you constantly trying to find someone to move close to, can you not take care of yourself? I hate to say this but, you act like a 16 year old (confused and misunderstood). Do you have kids, I do. It’s not that I don’t understand them, it’s that they don’t understand why I do the things I do. The things I do, I do to give them the chance for a better life. You complain so much about your mom; move out, I really feel for her. Here’s a tip (get a job, a car, and your own place); then you don’t have to DEPEND on other people, the People that you say let you down. You let yourself down. It sounds to me like you just wanted someone to mooch off of, Julie has her own life. Finally about killing yourself I hope you’re not that stupid, don’t stoop to that level. Do you believe in god? I hope you do, and that you realize that the rest of eternity would really suck in hell. If you don’t I’ll be praying for you. I want you to know I don’t hate you, and that I hope the best for you.
God Bless
Anonymous

P.S. MAYBE you should have some compassion for Julie, isn’t her mom in the hospital?

Joysze said...

Kaye, love it!! The colors are so happy and bright. :D

Secret Stitching Sweetheart Blog Hop.....

  Hello my lovelies and Happy Valentine's Day....   ... and this means it is time again for the fabulous Valentine's Day Blog hop o...