Tuesday 19 June 2018

June FNSI and IHSW....

Wow! The months whizz by and here we are, nearly halfway through the year!  Where does the time go?  Who knows?

What I do know is that it is time for my June FNSI and IHSW reports. 

Click on the logo below to find out all about FNSI.


if you would like to find out more about IHSW, please click on Hermie below:

                                  

It is such a lovely idea - to be stitching with other like-minded people from all over the globe, no matter the time zone, all weekend long - bliss!  In fact, any stitching time is great, isn't it?

Well, this weekend it was all about The Ice Skaters, the piece that has become my current obsession - to the detriment of all other stitching and my other SAL blogs - but what the hey?  I am absolutely having a ball stitching this piece and that is what it is all about, isn't it?

Before pic:

FNSI progress pic:


 UPDATED: To see what all the other FNSIers got up to in June, please click on this link:  JUNE FNSI.

IHSW progress pics:






I am loving every minute of stitching this piece.  I just love the way the figures of the ice skaters are emerging from my needle.

UPDATED: To see what all the other IHSWers got up to in June, please click on this link:  JUNE IHSW

I am off to Traralgon for work tomorrow - so about five hours stitching on the train - woo hoo!  I wonder how much progress I can make in that amount of time?

hugs, 
 

8 comments:

Kaisievic said...

Getting the comments started!

Linda said...

Great progress Kaye. Love the skaters.

Linda

Daniela Bencúrová said...

Dear Kay, it will come to you!
Hugs!

Julie said...

Lovely to see each character emerge.

Margaret said...

This really is a beautiful piece. I'm enjoying watching your progress!

Carol said...

Just love your skaters piece, Kaye! What a happy winter scene :)

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Great work on the Ice Skaters, I can see why you like this piece so much.

Bethan said...

Fantastic progress; I can see why you are obsessed with the ice skaters! x

Secret Stitching Sweetheart Blog Hop.....

  Hello my lovelies and Happy Valentine's Day....   ... and this means it is time again for the fabulous Valentine's Day Blog hop o...