Saturday 17 March 2018

Grand Designs Eaglemont: The Two House Project: Back House_Week Three

Hmmm! Week Three has wrought a wasteland in the back garden.  Take a look....














Now, just for those who are wondering what on earth I am talking about, here is some background:

As I have mentioned to you all previously, TraderVic are embarking upon a major building project - we are building two brand new homes on our very large block here in Eaglemont.  This will eventually necessitate pulling down our family home and replacing it with a brand new "dream" home for TraderVic and I.  This will be the Front House.  As our block is so large, we are also building another home in the back yard whilst still living in the original house.  This is called the Back House and is being built first.  I am hoping to document this grand adventure every week. I hope that you enjoy sharing this journey with me.

If you want to read previous posts on Grand Designs Eaglemont: The Two House Project, please click on the link/s below:

 Back House_Week One....



Now, onto a couple more stitchy-related matters:

1.  Don't forget my Girl's Nest Giveaway #5, click on the pic below to sign up for the item of your choice.


2. Check out what I progress I made on Cinderella  for Friday Frolics this week, 


by clicking on the image below.....




hugs, 

9 comments:

Brigitte said...

This wasteland must look strange for you after all the years of having more of a "jungle" than a wasteland on the property.

Margaret said...

It's fun to follow your progress on this huge project of yours! So will you be keeping all the houses?? Or selling the back and then keeping the dream house?

Carol said...

What an undertaking--not one house, but two! What fun to watch them grow, Kaye :)

Linda said...

I think if it were me, I'd be missing that yard. Good luck with the build.

Linda

deb said...

Whoa, things are really happening now! It's fun to watch the progress on this huge project - good luck with it all!

RJ said...

Best wishes with your huge undertaking Kaye. I look forward to watching the progress. RJ

AnaCristina said...

What is the measure of your block? and where are you living while the family home is pulled down? Kaye, forgive my English because It's not my mother language :-) I live in Brazil. I studied English from 1980 to 1985 and now I am studing in a privite school since last year. I love study English!

Bethan said...

It's interesting seeing the progress so far! Looks like it's all clear to start the building part now? x

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

You've got to break some eggs to make an omlette! All the mud and mess will be worth it in the end.

Secret Stitching Sweetheart Blog Hop.....

  Hello my lovelies and Happy Valentine's Day....   ... and this means it is time again for the fabulous Valentine's Day Blog hop o...