Tuesday 2 October 2018

September Reading Update....

Woo Hoo! I am actually one book ahead now in my reading challenge after reading twelve books in September.  Feeling like I might actually reach my 150 goal this year!  Fingers crossed.


These are the twelve books I read in September:


A mixed bunch - the Kat Cotton books are urban fantasy (you might notice that when I find a series of books I tend to latch onto them and read as many as I can in a row) and the Dale Mayer ones are about psychic romances (I suppose that is a genre). "Letters to my yesterday" was okay but not brilliant (that was a freebie from Netgalley) but definitely the best of the bunch is definitely "Never let me go" by Kazuo Ishiguro. A beautifully written dystopian novel.

If you would like to see what I read in June, July and August, just click below.


Not sure how much help I am being on your reading journey this month but do keep on reading.

hugs, 



4 comments:

Barb said...

Keep up the good reading!!

Brigitte said...

Another great book update.

Dianne said...

Impressive! I thought I had read a lot this year. Looked at my count only 38. I need to step it up. :-)

Julie said...

That's a lot of books, I thought I was doing well reading 4 LOL

Secret Stitching Sweetheart Blog Hop.....

  Hello my lovelies and Happy Valentine's Day....   ... and this means it is time again for the fabulous Valentine's Day Blog hop o...