Tuesday 5 January 2021

For jhm - What is my Sunday SAL....

 Hi jhm, as you are a no-reply-commenter, I am hoping that you will see this reply on this new post.

The Sunday SAL is very simple: Each Sunday, join me with that NEW design that you just had to START. You choose your OWN chart, fabric and threads. Share your NEW START on Sunday (or any other day you like, really) and please feel free to post progress pics and that FINAL FINISH whenever suits you.  Let me know if you would like to join.  


You can can check out the SAL blog here or click on the pic below:




hugs, 

1 comment:

jhm said...

Ironically I started a new project this past Sunday. I wonder of that is trying to tell me something.
Any advice about not being a no-reply commenter? how does one change it?

Anyhow sign me up.

Secret Stitching Sweetheart Blog Hop.....

  Hello my lovelies and Happy Valentine's Day....   ... and this means it is time again for the fabulous Valentine's Day Blog hop o...