Tuesday 19 January 2021

Gifted Gorgeousness_January 2021 Report

 


It is time for the fun SAL called Gifted Gorgeousness, hosted by the fabulous Jo from Serendipitous Stitching.

On the fifteenth of each month we post on the projects that we are gifting to others or have been gifted to us or that we can shoehorn into the SAL in any other way that we can!

In my last GG post, in April last year and in yesterday's post, I posted a Peter Rabbit baby quilt which I embroidered.  Well, I'm at it again but double trouble!  I am going to stitch on not one but two baby quilts for DD's SIL who has just had twin girls (she is now the proud mother of three girls under two - yikes!).









One quilt will have a pink spot binding and the other the bluey-green one.


Cute panels, aren't they?

Reminder: I am having a Giveaway, you can check it out by clicking on the pic below:



Well, that is all from me, please check out the other Gifted Gorgeous posts by clicking on the pic below:



Thanks for visiting and please don't forget to leave a comment as I do love a good chat,

hugs, 

5 comments:

Clare-Aimetu said...

Good luck with the quilts... and good luck to the DD's SIL with her young ones

butterfly said...

Looks like you will be busy with baby sewing .
How cute is that material have fun.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part in GG this month. I love the fabrics you've chosen for the baby quilts, the bear are great and I love the Close Your Eyes part too.
Our Nephew has the same, a 2 year old and 6 month old twins! Not a surprise, his wife is a twin! They have boy/girl twins though.

Bethan said...

Really lovely panels. I look forward to seeing the final pieces x

Tammy said...

Yes, those panels are adorable! Can't wait to see this finished!

Secret Stitching Sweetheart Blog Hop.....

  Hello my lovelies and Happy Valentine's Day....   ... and this means it is time again for the fabulous Valentine's Day Blog hop o...