Monday 11 January 2021

Friday Night with Friends_ January 2021 edition

As you read in my last post, this past Friday was Friday Night with Friends .....                      

                                  


... this is a virtual sew-in hosted by the lovely Cheryll from Gone Stitchin'.

.... and I promised to tell you more about what I chose to stitch on....


This design is "Be my Friend" by The Scarlett House. It is design which I received as part of my The Silver Needle's "A Little Help from Our Friends Stitching Circle".


... and here is my progress pic...


I added the heart, the left hand chair and bird and started the urn and the house.  I would have been even further advanced if I had not had to frog the left hand chair twice!!!!!  Aaagghh!

If you would like to see what else I stitched on this past weekend, please click on my New Start Sundays blog badge below:



Please check out the other FNwFers by following this link.

What did you stitch on this weekend? 

 hugs,  


11 comments:

Flickenstichlerin said...

Nice cross stichery, very well done and a big progress.

Susan said...

What a lovely pattern - I'm guessing the term "frog" means unpicking

and doesn't that take longer than the "doing" bit!

butterfly said...

Beautiful sweet stitching .
Have a good week.

Clare-Aimetu said...

It's looking great, sorry you had a frog visit

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Nice work, the club looks like a fun idea if you like a Mystery!
Love the shade of red in her dress.

kiwikid said...

Your are making great progress despite the frog!

Cathy said...

You made good progress, even with the frog's visits!

Barb said...

What a cute design! I stitched on a sampler. That nasty frog!I found 16 rows of unexpected over one(my nemesis)!

Lin said...

Looks like you got plenty done despite the frogging! Very nice. xx

diamondc said...

Kaye: I hate frogging and then to have to do it twice, lucky that it was a small area to frog.
Cute design.

catherine

Bethan said...

Lovely design! Sorry about the visit from the frog x

Secret Stitching Sweetheart Blog Hop.....

  Hello my lovelies and Happy Valentine's Day....   ... and this means it is time again for the fabulous Valentine's Day Blog hop o...