About Me

My photo
My name is Kaye and I am 58 years old. Unbelievably to me, at my age, I have now just embarked upon my third career - as a History Education Consultant! I love to cross stitch and quilt, especially with my kittens, Furio and Milo "helping" me. I also love to read, I have a passion for history and I have been cooking since I was about 12 - move over Junior Masterchef! So, this blog, which started out as a cross stitch blog sometimes morphs into a reading journal or a history lesson (sorry, I used to be a secondary teacher before I became a publisher and now a consultant) or a post about my cooking mojo. Whatever it is, this blog is alway about me, my family and my life here in Eaglemont, Victoria. I have been happily married for over 30 years to the most wonderful man and we are blessed with three beautiful grown up children.

My fellow stitching kittens

Monday, 10 June 2013

A trip down Memory Lane - Part 2

Hello lovely bloggers,

You may remember my first trip down Memory Lane the other week on this post here, well the other day I took another trip down that lane....

My DF, Linda, sent me this photo of our gorgeous DDs as little girls, in matching pinafores which we had made for them.....


My DD is on the right, now I have always thought that she very much favours TraderVic's side of the family but seeing this photo she looks so like me as a little girl.  (I must see if I can get my DM to dig up a photo of me at that age, just to check).

The two little girls are now 22 and 21 respectively.

Isn't it a sweet photo?

hugs,
P.S. Well, have a good week everyone and don't forget that during the week I will be MIA, see this post here if you want to know more.

6 comments:

cucki said...

So sweet x

Valma said...

awww so sweet =)
I hope you'll find a picture of you at the same age =D
we are impatient to see =)
xxxxx

Shirlee said...

Adorable : )

Catherine said...

So cute!

Barb said...

Adorable little girls, they grow up so fast!

SoCal Debbie said...

Yes, that's a sweet photo. At first I thought you were showing us a picture of you and your DF Linda!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...