Friday 19 March 2021

February Out and About Round Up 2021_Part Two

 Hello lovely fellow bloggers, 

Here is my Part Two February, Out and About Round Up - The Sydney Trip!  You can read Part One here.

In the last week of February, TraderVic and I set off on our first journey in over a year!  Like so many of us across the world, our travels have been limited and in our second Lockdown last year we could not move more than 5km from our home for over 115 days!

So, TraderVic and I were very happy to hop into the car to make the nine hour or so drive up to Sydney to see DS2 and his lovely girlfriend.  We were also excited to be able to spend some time with our dear friends, Marie and Tony who are living in Sydney for six months to spend time with their two daughters and their new grandchildren.  Please Note: the babies are NOT my grandbabies, alas - they are Marie and Tony's - TraderVic and I are still waiting patiently (but maybe not so patiently on my part - lol!) for grandchildren to be even thought of by our younger generation!

The pics are all randomly placed - Enjoy!

I had cuddles with Baby Max (five months old).


We went out for yummy dinners and lunches - many of them with lovely views of Sydney.








We saw lots of fascinating things....







Lots of cups of tea with Marie....



A brand new baby was born as we were travelling up to Sydney - here are the proud parents four days later - a picture with me with Baby Piper is coming up.


And, of course, lots of cuddles with MY baby - DS2 - and we couldn't not go to the Opera Bar!

Cuddling Baby Piper - four days old!







So cheers to my family and friends in Sydney!  ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️


Thanks for visiting and please don't forget to leave a comment as I do love a good chat,

hugs, 


P.S. Don't forget it is FNSI tonight and IHSW this weekend!  Come back soon to see my updates for both these SALs.


4 comments:

Vickie said...

Oh how nice for you to be able to get out and travel. We still do not feel safe enough to do that here. I know some are doing it here, but that is why our numbers are going up still. I first saw you with baby Max and thought you had a grandchild!!

Purple Pixie Dust said...

thanks for all the great photo's, the food looks yummy. Your so lucky to cuddle your grand babies. They are adorable. Big hugs to you all. give them all hugs for me. lynda

Barb said...

Thanks for all the wonderful pictures! Some made me hungry! Of course, the baby pictures were adorable!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Wonderful photos and two babies for the price of one!
This is what happens when countries get on top of the virus and don't have an incompetent buffoon for Prime Minister.

Secret Stitching Sweetheart Blog Hop.....

  Hello my lovelies and Happy Valentine's Day....   ... and this means it is time again for the fabulous Valentine's Day Blog hop o...