Saturday 27 March 2021

Smalls SAL_March 2021 Report

 So, here we are again, almost at the end of the month and time for the Small SAL check-in.  This is another wonderful SAL, whereby on the last Friday of each month we update you all with the Small designs which we have completed that month.  It is hosted by the lovely Mary from Mary's Thread.

Please click on the Smalls SAL logo below if you would like to see what everyone else stitched this month. 


Unfortunately, I can only show a sneakpeek of what I have finished this month as I am saving it for Jo from Serendipitious Stitching's Easter Blog Hop, which is coming up on Good Friday.  It is the bunny on the right.


So, please do hop back on Good Friday to join in the bloghop.

Stay safe and well, my dear friends. 

Thanks for visiting and please don't forget to leave a comment as I do love a good chat,


hugs, 

 

8 comments:

Mary's Thread said...

That sneak peek bunny is adorable! I faced the same quandary this month and did 2 smalls so I'd have one for the Smalls check in and one for the Easter blog hop! Ah, the tough life of us stitchers! Thanks for joining the SAL!

Elfie said...

That is a super-cute bunny. Can't wait toxsee the whole piece.

Melisa- pinkernpunkinquilting said...

Great sneak peeks of your stitching. Have a lovely weekend.

butterfly said...

Rabbit looks cute, enjoy.

Clare-Aimetu said...

I'm so glad you posted your bunny along with the reminder about the Blog Hop .. I'm off to find a photo ready for Good Friday 🐣

Bethan said...

Lovely sneak peek - looking forward to seeing the whole piece later in the week! x

Barb said...

I will be looking for you on Friday!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

A lovely sneak peek and I'm also looking forward to the Hop. I'm experimenting with possible phrases at the moment to try get one that fits and isn't too easy to guess!

Secret Stitching Sweetheart Blog Hop.....

  Hello my lovelies and Happy Valentine's Day....   ... and this means it is time again for the fabulous Valentine's Day Blog hop o...