Wednesday 17 March 2021

Gifted Gorgeousness_March 2021 Report

 

 It is time for the fun SAL called Gifted Gorgeousness, hosted by the fabulous Jo from Serendipitous Stitching.

On the fifteenth of each month we post on the projects that we are gifting to others or have been gifted to us or that we can shoehorn into the SAL in any other way that we can! This month I am still showcasing the first of the two baby quilts I am working on at the moment.


.... and I must just show you my beautiful raspberries that I ate with my cereal this morning: "Clouds of Blushing Beauty" - isn't that a lovely way to describe raspberries?





Please click here if you want to see what the other GGers stitched this month.

Stay safe and well, my dear friends.

Thanks for visiting and please don't forget to leave a comment as I do love a good chat.

hugs, 

7 comments:

butterfly said...

Nice stitching Kaye , Yummy breakfast.

Have a great week.

Purple Pixie Dust said...

Happy St. Patrick's Day to you. hugs

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part in GG this month. The quilts are lovely and the raspberries look delicious too!

Tammy said...

Those quilts are going to be SO beautiful--lucky recipients!!! And yes, that is a wonderful way to describe those berries! YUM.

Barb said...

They look so good. The berries are one of my favorite parts of summer here. We get many different kinds here in the North West. I think it is because it is not too hot for them. The baby quilts are so cute!

Clare-Aimetu said...

Your quilts look .lovely, those raspberries look very tasty

Astrids dragon said...

Awe, they look adorable so far! And yes, those raspberries look delicious.

Secret Stitching Sweetheart Blog Hop.....

  Hello my lovelies and Happy Valentine's Day....   ... and this means it is time again for the fabulous Valentine's Day Blog hop o...