About Me

My photo
My name is Kaye and I am 58 years old. Unbelievably to me, at my age, I have now just embarked upon my third career - as a History Education Consultant! I love to cross stitch and quilt, especially with my kittens, Furio and Milo "helping" me. I also love to read, I have a passion for history and I have been cooking since I was about 12 - move over Junior Masterchef! So, this blog, which started out as a cross stitch blog sometimes morphs into a reading journal or a history lesson (sorry, I used to be a secondary teacher before I became a publisher and now a consultant) or a post about my cooking mojo. Whatever it is, this blog is alway about me, my family and my life here in Eaglemont, Victoria. I have been happily married for over 30 years to the most wonderful man and we are blessed with three beautiful grown up children.

My fellow stitching kittens

Friday, 5 October 2012

PIF 2 Victims, I mean Winners

As you all know I received a truly surprising second PIF from Cathy of Bits 'n Bobs.

Well, this means that I have to PIF to three more willing victims, ah Winners.  Now, I actually have four more stitching bloggers whom I plan to PIF over the next 12 months or so.  The lucky (or at least I hope that they feel that they are lucky) PIF recipients are:


  1. Xeihua (Sara)
     2. Jeanette

     3. Linda

     4. Chiara


These lovely ladies all have wonderful blogs - so please check them out.  

Sara, Jeanette, Linda and Chiara, if you could please all just email me at KayeDeP@gmail.com to let me know that you know that you are now part of my PIF 2, that would be great. (I think that I have all of your snailmail addresses - I will let you know if I don't).


Remember the deal is that I will send you a surprise stitchy gift sometime over the next 12 months, you, in turn need to Pay It Forward to three other stitchy bloggers.  

Have fun!

I always like to have a pic or two in my posts, so here are some pics of the banksia rose on my archway (there are actually two, yellow and white). 





Have a great day everyone, 

hugs, 


9 comments:

Karen said...

Beautiful flowers!!

Jeanette said...

Emailed you. :) The flowers are gorgeous. Hugs,

Gill - That British Woman said...

great photos,

Gill

lesli said...

Congrats to the victims! :)
Beautiful flowers!

cucki said...

congratulations to the winners..lovely flowers xxx

Bea said...

The flowers are so beautiful.

Congratulations to the winners!

Chiara Levorato said...

thank you Kaye!! :)

Kaisievic said...

Yay! You can post again!

Catherine said...

Congrats to your rak victims! I love your arch ~ beautiful with the flowers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...