Friday 24 April 2020

April 2020 TUSAL Report

Well, here we are again, time for the fourth TUSAL (Totally Useless Stitch-a-long) Report for the year, when we show our ORTS for the month.

This year my ORTs are going to placed in this special ORT jar which was a gift that came as part of my 
A Little Help From our Friends Stitching Circle (an autoship from The Silver Needle).

I have also decided to take each month's pic of the ORT jar with my objets d'amour (the things that I love). 

This month's orts are sitting in front of the ORT jar.  My objet d'amour this month is our very special chess set. The pieces represent the American Civil War and TraderVic and I bought them on our first overseas trip in January, 1986 in Harrods of London.



Tusal

Just click on the button above to go to Daffycat's blog where you can comment and see who else TUSALed this month.  

OR

You can visit the FB group

Stay safe and well, my dear friends.

Thanks for visiting and please don't forget to leave a comment as I do love a good chat,

hugs, 














3 comments:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Nice to see the ORTs collection growing and another treasured part of your household too.

Barb said...

What an amazing chess set!

Bethan said...

Such a stunning chess set! I'm enjoying see the objects you love every month x

Secret Stitching Sweetheart Blog Hop.....

  Hello my lovelies and Happy Valentine's Day....   ... and this means it is time again for the fabulous Valentine's Day Blog hop o...