Thursday 13 February 2020

February FNwF

Last Friday was FNwF (and yes, I'm a bit late as it is now the following Thursday!)


this is a virtual sew-in hosted by the lovely Cheryll from Gone Stitchin'

To combat our heat I went for a snowy scene this FNwF:

Winter in the Village by Stoney Creek
I think that the fabric is 28 count Mocha Linen
Using the called for DMC floss


I had not stitched on this since September 2018!

If you would like to see what others stitched for FNwF, please click here and follow the link.

My latest New Start Sunday post can be found here, if you are interested in having a look.

Thanks for visiting and please don't forget to leave a comment as I do love a good chat,

hugs, 

8 comments:

Mary said...

Kaye, this is a pretty colorful winter stitch!! I have a few that haven't been stitched on in years too!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

That's a nice looking house. I've not stitched any Stoney Creek before.

RJ said...

Love how this stitch is looking Kaye. It has such pretty colors and I love the design. I look forward to seeing it progress. RJ@stitchingfriendsforever

Julie said...

Your house is growing well. The colour palette reminds me of Just Nan colours.

Faith... said...

Love the start of your village and the fabric is pretty too.

Raewyn said...

You may be late to post for FNWF but I am late to visit as well!! A great way to combat the heat - thinking cool thoughts while stitching a snow covered house!

Margaret said...

It's lovely! Love your FFO's from your last post as well!

Astrids dragon said...

Cute piece, I think it has more snow than we got this year!

Secret Stitching Sweetheart Blog Hop.....

  Hello my lovelies and Happy Valentine's Day....   ... and this means it is time again for the fabulous Valentine's Day Blog hop o...