Wednesday 12 February 2020

FFO post for February

Hosted by Rachel the Ten Hour Stitcher

This is a great SAL, designed to motivate us all to do something with that box of Finished pieces instead of just storing them under the bed or in my case, in a drawer! The idea is to link up on Rachel's blog on or after the 10th of each month (10 Hour Stitcher - 10th of the month)..... and I actually managed a couple more FFOs this month - both made into cushions.

First up is "Falling" by Plum Street Samplers which is a recent stitching finish.

                                                    


The second FFO is:
Proverbi 3 by Paola Gattiblu
28ct Flax Linen
My selection of speciality floss
(The two blues are WDW Blue Jean and GAST Cornflower)

I actually finished this way back in January 2016!  Only took four years to actually FFO it!







Thanks for visiting and please don't forget to leave a comment as I do love a good chat,

hugs, 





15 comments:

Rachel said...

Thank you for participating again this month. Your pillows are super cute and the fabrics are perfect. Looks like they may now get some cuddles on the sofa instead of laying neglected. Well done! :)

Mia said...

You are so good in stitching, Kaye. I haven't stitched anything lately, but I manage to do something for Jo's Secret Sweetheart! Let's hope that life will allow me to do more stitching from now on. I love your pillows!

Tiffstitch said...

Oh, I love those pillow finishes! I have a few I'd like to finish up that way, but haven't been brave enough to attempt it yet.

Kay said...

I am always impressed when anyone fully finishes anything, it is the part I never look forward to. x

Linda said...

Congrats on the great finishes Kaye.

Linda

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Those cushions are lovely. I really like the bcking fabric for Falling.
And of course, a house is not a home without a cat! I bet you changed the colours for the cat too.

Julie said...

Cosy cushions, they looks so lovely.

Suzanne H said...

Congrats on your finishing! I love the fabrics you’ve chosen. I still have some old pieces to fully finish. So far I’ve only kept up with recent stitching.

Cathy said...

Lovely pillows!

Ann C. said...

You have done a beautiful job Kaye turning these projects into pillows.

RJ said...

Love your stitches and great finishes Kaye. I love your back fabric especially the first one. Great job getting them done. RJ

Faith... said...

Great finishes Kaye!

Bethan said...

These are gorgeous! Great finishes Kaye x

Mary's Thread said...

What nice pillows! You are very good at picking coordinating fabrics to enhance the stitching!

Astrids dragon said...

Both are fantastic finishes, good for you!

Secret Stitching Sweetheart Blog Hop.....

  Hello my lovelies and Happy Valentine's Day....   ... and this means it is time again for the fabulous Valentine's Day Blog hop o...