Wednesday 26 February 2020

IHSW_February 2020 Edition

This past weekend was International Hermit and Stitch Weekend (IHSW) for February.

It is such a lovely idea, isn't it? To be stitching with other like-minded people from all over the globe, no matter the time zone, all weekend long - bliss!  In fact, any stitching time is great, isn't it?

You can take part on your blog or via the Facebook page - IHSW on Facebook or click on the pic of Hermie below:



My IHSW started on Friday with FNSI (another virtual SAL), you can read all about what I stitched on this post here or on my Friday Frolics post here. The posts mirror each other, so you can click on either. Hint: there were Happy Dances!


Then on Saturday and Sunday, I did some FFOing but you will have to wait until the 10th of next month to see them as I am saving them for my Fully Finishing Gallery post.  But, you can see my last FFO post here, in case you missed it.

However, I do have some stitching to show you:

Progress has been made on "Jour D'Hiver" by Lilli Violette.  If you want to see what it looked like before IHSW - please click here.


... and I had a new start on Sunday for my New Start Sunday SAL blog - "Two White Houses" by LHN.


 It is part of the #LHNSUNDAYSAMPLER SAL on FB.


Here is Furio checking out my floss selection (as I have chosen a darker fabric I am having to swap out some of the colours for those with a better contrast).



.... and here is my progress pic....



Thanks for visiting and please don't forget to leave a comment as I do love a good chat,

hugs, 

7 comments:

Julie said...

She's bright and colourful and looks pretty.

Mary said...

Such pretty linens to stitch and Violette is sweet, love the earmuffs!

butterfly said...

Your new starts are looking beautiful .
Have fun with all your stitching .

Carol said...

Your little Lilli Violette stitch is just adorable, Kay! I look forward to watching it grow :)

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

The Violette design is so pretty and fun to stitch.
Furio coordinates rather well with your chosen fabric!

Barb said...

Little Violette is so cute. Plus I love the Two White Houses. It will be fun to watch their progress!

Astrids dragon said...

Awe, she's a cutie, I love her bright red dress! I looks like Furio approves of your floss choice, great start.

Secret Stitching Sweetheart Blog Hop.....

  Hello my lovelies and Happy Valentine's Day....   ... and this means it is time again for the fabulous Valentine's Day Blog hop o...