Saturday 11 January 2020

FFO post for January...

Hosted by Rachel the Ten Hour Stitcher

This is a great SAL, designed to motivate us all to do something with that box of Finished pieces instead of just storing them under the bed or in my case, in a drawer!. The idea is to link up on Rachel's blog on or after the 10th of each month (10 Hour Stitcher - 10th of the month)..... and I actually managed a FFO today! And it is of a just-stitched piece!


This is Moose Joy by Angel Stitchin' from the JCS Christmas Ornie Mag 2019. 

 This is for the JCS Stitchalong FB group


9 comments:

Julie said...

Nice finish, sweet gingerbread fabric for the backing.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Well done on getting something fully finished for your first post in this SAL and making a start on the year for the JCS Ornie SAL too.

Cathy said...

Lovely ornament and finish! I haven't stitched it yet, but plan to later this month.

Barb said...

What a cute little finish!

Mary said...

Adorable finish

Rachel said...

Welcome to the FFG SAL! I love your little ornie and backing fabric. Hopefully we'll see you here again soon! :)

Carol said...

Such a cute finish, Kaye! I think I have that same gingerbread fabric around here somewhere :) Good luck with your future fully finished posts throughout the year!

RJ said...

Hello Kaye! It is so good to be back in blogland again. I have missed all of my blogging friends so much. Love your newest finish Kaye! I have a thing for moose and he is so sweet. Thank you for your nice note. I had been very sick but am beginning to get my strength back. Have a lovely week. RJ@stitchingfriendsforever

Bethan said...

Lovely and efficiently timed finish! I love the backing fabric x

Secret Stitching Sweetheart Blog Hop.....

  Hello my lovelies and Happy Valentine's Day....   ... and this means it is time again for the fabulous Valentine's Day Blog hop o...