First IHSW for 2020....
This past weekend was International Hermit and Stitch Weekend (IHSW).
It is such a lovely idea, isn't it? To be stitching with other like-minded people from all over the globe, no matter the time zone, all weekend long - bliss! In fact, any stitching time is great, isn't it?
You can take part on your blog or via the Facebook page - IHSW on Facebook or click on the pic of Hermie below:
My IHSW started on Friday with FNSI (another virtual SAL), you can read all about what I stitched on this post here.
So, I kept on with my rotation of stitching but added a few more to it. Altogether I stitched on seven different projects.
1. Winter Wonderland by CCN
2. Be Joyful by Tempting Tangle Designs.
3. Christmas Bullfinch by Punochka (from the JCS Christmas Ornie Mag 2019 for the JCS Stitchalong FB group)
4. 2005 Prairie Schooler Santa, which is the first of the yearly PS Santas for a SAL with my dear friend, Marie (we plan to stitch all of them over the next couple of years).
5. Unknown project:
6. Aussie Friends - Australian Bushfire Relief Freebie by Kimberley Young of SassyJack's Stitchery - you can read more about it here.
7. The Granny Square Daily Temperature SAL by Carolyn Manning Designs. I started this for my New Start Sunday SAL blog
A fresh new start:
I am very happy with my productive IHSW and remember to check out the FB page if you would like to see what other stitchers got up to.