Tuesday 7 January 2020

WIPocalypse 2020_January Introduction

WIPocalypse

WIPocalypse is hosted by Measi's Musings

Each month we have to share the projects we want to complete before the End Of The World. Measi always gives us a topic to discuss too.


January - Introduce yourself, your projects, and any goals you have for the year

This year is going to be my second attempt at taking part in WIPocalypse, the first time was in 2017. When I only managed three posts!  Hopefully, this year I will be more organised and motivated and keep myself on track. 

As Jo, from Serendipitous Stitching, is my absolutely stitching hero, I am going to follow her lead and stitch on "20 for [20]20" this year.  However, with a bit of a twist, as I am not going to list all twenty on this initial post mainly because we have had all of the family home for Christmas/New Year plus some overseas visitors plus I broke my nose three days before Christmas (having some nose surgery tomorrow to fix it all up - feeling a bit nervous about it, I must admit) so I have not had the time I needed before the 5th Jan to go through all of my stash (and as you can see this post is late!)

So, here is the start of my list:

1.   Snowflake Serenade by CCN (WIP)
2.   Saltbox Farm by Linda Meyers (WIP)
3.   Twelve Christmas ornaments from JCS Ornie Mag 2011 to 2019 for the              Christmas Ornie SAL
4.   [Another] Twelve Christmas ornaments from JCS Ornie Mag 2019 for JCS          Ornie Mag 2019 FB SAL
5.   Quakers in England Mystery SAL by Tempting Tangles Designs
6.   Peas & Qs by The Cricket Collection (WIP)
7.   Ebony and Ivory by Tempting Tangles Designs (WIP)
8.   Mary Wigham by (WIP)
9.   Jour D'Hiver by Lilli Violette (WIP)
10. A Seasonal Sampling by Linda Meyers (WIP)
11. Granny's Daily Temperature SAL by Carolyn Manning
12. ?
13. ?
14. ?
15. ?
16. ?
17. ?
18. ?
19. ?
20. ?

1: 


2:


3:


4.























5.





















6.






















7.





















8.





















9.






















10:























11. 
hugs, 

8 comments:

Mia said...

Good luck, Kaye! I also have a lot of UFO's!!! Let's hope that soon I will be able to finish them. Glad to see you back in blogland, my friend. Kisses!

Julie said...

Good luck with your plans Kaye.
Hoping all goes well tomorrow and you are soon home recovering and not in too much pain

butterfly said...

Some lovely designs Kay .
Some times it's good to see in front what you are going to stitch .
I have not set any goals this year only the ones in my head so if I see something new I won't feel bad ha .
Happy Stitching.

Vani said...

Good Luck with your 20 for 20! I look forward to your progress.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Fantastic list! But 24 ornaments? That's a lot!
You have some beautiful projects in the rest of the list, love the Ps & Qs and Mary Wigham. I do feel the need to include a Quaker in my rotation. But not this year. Unless I do the Linen & Threads ornaments? Hmmmm.

Looking forward to seeing the rest of the list when you have finished injuring yourself.

Barb said...

At least you have plans Kaye. That puts you ahead of me. I hope to get to a LNS in Feb. and get a few things kitted up .

Beth in IL said...

Love all your WIPS! Fun to see what everyone is stitching in 2020.

Amy Davidson said...

So many lovely WIPs. Good luck with your plans for 2020. I look forward to seeing your progress.

Secret Stitching Sweetheart Blog Hop.....

  Hello my lovelies and Happy Valentine's Day....   ... and this means it is time again for the fabulous Valentine's Day Blog hop o...